A Beautiful Stone Barn Wedding Venue,
in the Heart of the Cotswolds near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
This magnificently-isolated barn is located between Burford and Northleach in the Cotswolds, on the Gloucestershire/Oxfordshire border. It's 77 miles from Marble Arch, 18 miles from Cheltenham and 25 miles from Oxford.
The Stone Barn is elegantly simple and the attached Dutch Barns are dramatic; corrugated iron, polished concrete and sawn oak floors, split-levels and containing (we are pretty sure) Britain's largest barbecue. The view from the dining area is spectacular, rolling Cotswold hills with not another building in sight.
What we do...
The venue is run by Cripps Kitchen, who have catered for many years at nearby Cripps Barn, with their long experience of planning and hosting weddings and parties.
At Stone Barn you can;
- Have a civil ceremony in the Stone Barn or the Dutch Barns.
- Eat in the Stone Barn or the Dutch Barns.
- Extend capacity with a marquee on the terrace.
- One complimentary night at a local hotel for the Bride & Groom on the night of your wedding
- Have feast-style food from the BBQ.
- Have firepits and oil flares outside.
- Party until 12.30 at night.
- Camp in the field.